Use your exceptional writing, editing and packaging skills to help us define our voice “on the air”. You will collaborate closely with Product Design and senior leadership to create engaging audio media across a variety of different formats. This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer. Sound like the place for you? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your work and experience—nicely fleshed-out LinkedIn or AngelList profiles work well.
Things you’ll do here
- Develop content for a range of audio/text platforms, including writing, preparing talkback plans, researching and/or editing.
- Prepare audio clips, including ensuring that rights are in place.
- Assist with content release across a variety of social media platforms.
- 1+ years proven experience professionally producing podcast or radio
- Ability to release a podcast across a variety of platforms
- 1+ years proven experience with audio platforms such as ProTools, Audition, Audacity, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- The open-hearted desire to improve yourself, and your team, as a whole
- Podcast addiction
- Degree or diploma in journalism or the equivalent
- A healthy interest in the social media landscape, including Twitter, Weird Twitter, and Reddit: you should normally be on the “Yes” side of #yesyesno
- An interest in video games or the indie-web. We frequently accidentally refer to our users as Players
- Startup experience
- A sense of “I don’t know…let’s find out!”