Come have fun with us—help to create the visual identity here at Signl.fm. We are a design-centric organization—every feature, every line is created with the best possible version we can imagine in mind. Use your extensive knowledge of visual design to tell the story of Signl.fm, our culture and our mission. This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer. Sound like the place for you? Send us a note at email@example.com with links to your work and experience—nicely fleshed-out LinkedIn or AngelList profiles work well.
Things you’ll do here
- Work in deeply embedded and interlinked teams, with most team members filling multiple roles (including Kim, our CEO. You can absolutely trick her into getting you coffee)
- Create a wide range of digital and print materials including branding, color pallates, graphics, stickers, plushies, minigames, and presentations, from concept to production.
- Generate new product ideas and solutions (“wouldn’t it be cool if…”)
- Solicit and incorporate feedback and ideas from team members, users, and social media.
- A history of creation for the sake of creation.
- A solid portfolio with a strong foundation in visual design, typography, layout, concept design, and illustration. We love it when designers show their work.
- Practical experience with both print and web design, animation and video a plus.
- Expert handling of Adobe Creative suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The open-hearted desire to improve yourself and your team as a whole
- A games or gamification background. We frequently accidentally refer to our users as Players
- Podcast addiction
- Startup experience
- A sense of “I don’t know…let’s find out!”